Instrument validation with NIST traceable glass & liquid references
Starna® is market leader in the development and production of Certified Reference Material (CRM) for UV, Visible and Near Infrared photometer applications. All CRM’s are produced according to ISO 17025 & ISO Guide 34 in the Starna UKAS accredited laboratory.
- Starna’s CRMs meet all the current requirements of the current international regulations for UV, Visible and Near Infrared spectrophotometer instruments.
- Glass filter CRMs are produced to the strict standards set by National Metrology Institutes.
- All liquid references are heat-sealed, eliminating pollution and leakage problems.
- A lifetime warranty covers all Starna UKAS certified references provided that the CRMs are recertified at least every two years.
- Recalibration is guaranteed within 6 working days.
Starna Demountable Mico-Volume (DMV) Bio Cell
Designed for laboratories that want to perform low-volume determinations of nucleic acids or proteins without investing in a special instrument for this purpose. The Starna® DMV-Bio Cell is compatible with all major UV-Visible spectrophotometers without compromising accuracy or reproducibility.
The Starna ‘Demountable Micro-Volume (DMV) Bio Cell uses advanced precision techniques and materials and a patented optical system that ensures that sufficient energy is available to measure a low volume sample accurately and reproducibly, and over a wide absorption range. This elegant solution to a classic problem has resulted in a cell that fits into all standard cell holders.
This post is also available in: Dutch