Instrument validation with NIST traceable glass & liquid references
Starna® is market leader in the development and production of Certified Reference Material (CRM) for UV, Visible and Near Infrared photometer applications. All CRM’s are produced according to ISO 17025 & ISO Guide 34 in the Starna UKAS accredited laboratory.
- Starna’s CRMs meet all the current requirements of the current international regulations for UV, Visible and Near Infrared spectrophotometer instruments.
- Glass filter CRMs are produced to the strict standards set by National Metrology Institutes.
- All liquid references are heat-sealed, eliminating pollution and leakage problems.
- A lifetime warranty covers all Starna UKAS certified references provided that the CRMs are recertified at least every two years.
- Recalibration is guaranteed within 6 working days.
This post is also available in: Dutch