When using websites of Instrument Solutions, information about your use of this website and landing pages may be collected by us through cookies.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer by your browser at the request of a website. Your browser will then return the contents of the cookie each time you visit this website. In this way, a website can store data that belong to your browser and your visit.
What do we do with this information?
You can easily delete cookies
Deleting cookies in Internet Explorer
1. Click on the toothed wheel at the top right – choose Internet Options – General tab. Under ‘Browsing history’, click ‘Delete’.
2. Don’t want to delete everything? In any case, check ‘Cookies and Website data’ and click on ‘Delete’.
Deleting cookies in Firefox
1. Click on the 3 dashes at the top right, click on Options – Privacy – Delete individual cookies.
2. Click on ‘Delete all’.
Deleting cookies in Chrome
1. Click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner. Click on History – History – Clear browsing data.
2. In the ‘Delete browsing data’ menu, you have the option at the top of the screen to delete browsing data from the first use up to and including the last hour only. Below, you select which items you want to delete. In any case, tick ‘Cookies and other site and plug-in data’.
3. Click on the button “Delete browsing data”.
Deleting cookies in Safari (MacOS)
1. Open Safari and go to Safari – Preferences – Privacy – Delete saved cookies and information – Manage website data – Delete everything.
Deleting cookies in Edge
1. Click on the 3 dots at the top right – Settings. Under ‘Delete browsing data’, click on the option ‘Choose what you want to delete’.
2. Select the cookies (pre-selected) – Press the ‘Delete’ button.
This post is also available in: Dutch