Instrument Solutions participates with a booth at Laborama Expo on 11 and 12 June 2020 in Brussels. Originally this event was planned to take place on March 19 and 20, but due to the Corona virus it has been postponed.
For the Belgian market, this annual Expo is the meeting place for the laboratory sector.
Where is it? Brussels Expo – Palace 1 – Belgium
Meet us at booth number E20.
What you can expect at our stand:
- Discover the possibilities of the Electronic Nose, Tongue and Eye of Alpha MOS.
- The BWB flame photometer that measures all 5 elements Lithium, Sodium, Potassium, Calcium and Barium in one analysis.
- Inorganic Ventures Calibration Standards;
- ICP-OES and ICP-MS accessories and consumables from Glass Expansion
- Scion GC-436
- HPLC systems from Ecom
- consumables Mosh-Moah analysis of LABC
- Cryogenic grinding with the Freezer Mill, GenoGrinder bead-beater and Katanax electric Fusion Fluxer from SPEX SamplePrep.
- CRM for UV-VIS spectrometry from Starna
- Evoqua Ultra Pure Water Systems
This post is also available in: Dutch