SZ-100 Nano Partica Analyzer
Horiba Scientific‘s SZ100 series of Nano Partica Analyzers is a flexible analytical tool for characterizing the physical properties of nanoparticles. Depending on the configuration and application, the system can be used as a particle size analyzer, but also as a zetapotential, molecular weight (MV) and Second Virial coefficient (A2) analyzer.
Typical applications are: nanoparticles, colloids, emulsions and submicron suspensions.
- Particle size, zetapotential, molecular weight and Second Virial coefficient all in one instrument
- Wide range of particle sizes and concentrations
- Particle size measurements at both 90° and 173°
- Multiple settings for measuring small particles and weak scatterers
- Small volume cuvettes for both particle size and zetapotential
- Particle size: 0.3nm – 8µm(90° and 173°)
- Zeta: 3.6nm – 100µm
- Zeta potential: -200 – +200mV (patented Carbon Coated electrodes)
- Molecular weight: 1×10³ – 2×107 g/mol
- Optional: titrato
- Light source:Solid State Laser Diode, 532nm, 10nWDetectors:
3 photomultiplier tubes (2 for size (back and side PMT) and 1 for Zeta measurements (forward PMT)
This post is also available in: Dutch