The Scion 8300 GC is the successor to the Varian GCs and the Scion 436 GC.
2-channel architecture supports 2 injectors, 1 detector and MS.
- Very compact model, only 32cm wide, 61cm deep and 57cm high; therefore takes up little space on the lab table.
- 10″ color touchscreen – easy operation and status overview.
- Packed, S/SL, PTV, COC, Flash and PWOC injectors or taps.
- Back flush option possible.
- High pressure injection ports for applications from 0 – 10 Bar
- Compact oven with fast heat up and cool down speed Possible with cryogenic oven, from -185 to 450 °C.
- Up to 24 temperature programs can be set FID, TCD, ECD, NPD (TSD), PFPD, PDHID, SQ-MS and TQ-MS detectors.
More specifications can be found via the link below;
The Scion 8500 GC is the bigger brother of the Scion 8300 GC, with the option of 3 injection ports and 4 detectors (including MS). For more information on the 8500 GC, our other GC and GC-MS and Scion Instruments capabilities, please visit the links below.
This post is also available in: Dutch