PAL DHR Dual Head: Productivity x 2
Time is money. In order to make maximum use of the production capacity, the PAL DHR works with 2 parallel moving heads. These heads work independently of each other.
- The heads independently perform two workflows:
– Headspace for sample preparation: e.g. adding standard or for derivatization
– Faster throughput through parallel injections in two GC or LC systems
- The software optimizes planning for maximum productivity
- “Automatic Collision Control” ensures process safety and easy programming
- 120 or 160 cm length work area
- Combinations of RTC/RSI heads
- With an RTC head change, the options are further extended.
Read more about the Benefits of using PAL RTC & RSI
This post is also available in: Dutch