- ICP & ICP-MS
- Single element standards
- Isotopic standards
- Speciation standards
- Multi element standards
- USP <232>
- High Purity Ionization Buffers
- Custom solutions – Inorganic Ventures makes almost every inorganic blend within the scientific boundaries. Whether your 2 or 20 analytes need, milliliters or liters, 0.001µg/ml or 10.000µg/ml, they make it for you.
- Ion Chromatography
- Atomic absorption
- Water QC
- Law Chemistry
- A comprehensive reference tool for inorganic analysis is available for download.
Shelf Life Standards up to 4 years
Background; what is transpiration?
Transpiration refers to water vapour that migrates through the wall of the bottle, and/or escapes from the bottle opening. As a result, the concentration of the CRM/RM (Custom Reference Material/Reference Material) in the bottle gradually increases.
Transpiration Control Technology extends the shelf life of the product by preventing water vapour from escaping from the product even longer. After production, Inorganic Ventures places the bottle in a sealed aluminised TCT bag, which will prevent further loss of water vapour as soon as an equilibrium is reached. Only when the bag is opened can water vapour still escape, and over time this can affect the concentration of elements in the bottle.
It is therefore the same high quality product as you would expect from them, but better packaged.
TCT is an investment made by Inorganic Ventures to enable a much longer shelf life of stock standards. This gives you the advantage of more control over your standards without it costing you extra. The unconditional guarantee on the products remains the same.
What does this mean for you?
All Stock standards you receive are packed in a TCT bag. In the sealed bag, the stock standard has a maximum shelf life of four years from the production date. This shelf life is stated on the TCT bag. After receiving the bag, keep it closed and do not open it until you start using the product. When you open the bag, the standard has an extra shelf life of one year, which means that the product can be used for a maximum of four years after the production date.
- ISO 9001 registered
- ISO 17025 accredited
- ISO Guide 34 accredited
- tested by means of validated wet-chemical procedures
- tested using validated ICP-OES procedurestraces of metal elements are determined by ICP and ICP-MS
Every CRM that comes out of production is provided with a detailed certificate (Certificate of Analysis). The certificates meet the quality requirements of each laboratory:
- Traceability – to specific NIST SRM and lot
- Certified values – based on two independent methods
- Trace impurities – are indicated with actual values
- Uncertainties – detailed information is provided
This post is also available in: Dutch